Laundry 365 are now supporting the complete range of infection control systems available from iZoneO3 which include the following:
- Ozone Laundry Systems, supporting CFPP 01-04 recommendations
- Ozone Room Sanitizers
Ozone is a most effective and natural, disinfection agent. When used properly Ozone can be a significant part in an affordable infection control system, effective against bacteria, viruses, moulds and infestations.
Global and independent evidence shows that Ozone in the laundry is more effective for disinfection and deodorisation than laundry operations using thermal or chemical disinfection processes. Infection control and eradication is critical for when hygiene is a priority and cost control is important and is a necessary requisite for commercial and industrial laundry operations in organisations from diverse business sectors.
Some of the benefits of Ozone are obvious and include the following:
- Total infection control (MRSA, C-MRSA, C-Diff, E-Coli, Norovirus and many more)
- Reduced operating costs (Electricity AND Gas used for Tumble Dryers, fewer chemicals and detergents, less water)
- Laundry item longevity (washed at low temperatures is less harmful)
- Softer - whiter - fluffier towels
- Clean machines between wash cycles
- IzoneO3 - Save up to 60% of operating costs
Note: Ozone Disinfection systems from Laundry 365 can be retro fitted to augment existing washing machines or installed with new equipment and are ideally suited to situations where the highest standards of Hygiene are a priority and cost control is important. Ozone Disinfection Systems are available for low-cost rental and/or outright purchase.