Are you Gas Safe and certified ?
When it comes to gas heated equipment you can never be too careful. Here at Laundry 365 we understand how important it is to have your business compliant with equipment working efficiently and safely.
Under regulation 35 of the gas safety (installation and use) regulations 1998 it states:
This regulation requires an employer or self-employed person to ensure that any gas appliance, flue or installation pipework installed at a place of work they control is maintained in a safe condition.
Here at Laundry 365 we go the extra mile to keep your business compliant and safe. For a fixed fee* one of our Gas Safe registered engineers will carry out a comprehensive 10 point service which includes the following:
- Inspect, clean or replace any lint screens and filters
- Inspect the extract fan and clean if required and check for correct operation
- Inspect the gas burner clean if required and check gas flame picture
- Inspect the temperature sensors, safety thermostats, clean if required and check for correct operation
- Inspect ignition devices and check flame failure devices
- Inspect and check fresh air make up
- Inspect and check exhaust ducting and termination carry out a back pressure check
- Inspect gas pipework and emergency controls
- Carry out a gas tightness test
- Carry out a working pressure test
Once we are satisfied with all of the above a gas certificate will be issued at the time of the visit.
*Fixed fee does not include any parts or materials that may be required