Cleenol Crystalbrite Pearl 35 Liquid Laundry Detergent CYP35 is a synergistic blend of surfactants, anti-redepositants, optical brightening agents, water softeners and enzymes. It is a fully built structured liquid for commercial and industrial laundry applications. Extensively evaluated and been found safe to use with all Ozone Laundry Systems such as iZone o3 It will clean effectively but will not adversely affect the germ-killing power of Ozone.
A very economical laundry detergent with outstanding cleaning properties but for stubborn stains may be used in conjunction with Cleenol Crystalbrite Low Temperature Destainer (CRLTD) or Cleenol Crystalbrite Premium Destainer 35 Hydrogen Peroxide (CRDESTAIN35).
Designed to be used through all automatic dosing systems at a recommended dosing level of between 10-15 mls/kg depending on water hardness. Cleenol Crystalbrite Pearl 35 Laundry Liquid can be dosed manually, remember to adjust manual dosing levels according to the type and amount of soil present and whether it is being used as a "one shot" liquid or in conjunction with an additional stain removal agent.
Storage & Shelf Life
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Cleenol Crystalbrite Pearl 35 Liquid Laundry Detergent - 5 Litres - CYP35/5
- Cleenol Crystalbrite Pearl 35 Liquid Laundry Detergent - 10 Litres - CYP35/10
- Cleenol Crystalbrite Pearl 35 Liquid Laundry Detergent - 20 Litres - CYP35/20